1. Remove the bottom hem from the t-shirt and put to one side.
2. Cut horizontally across the top half just below the sleeves.
3. Make horizontal cuts, about 2.5cm apart, through the right side seam to the left leaving about 2.5cm from the left side seam.
4. Move the left side seam so that runs down the middle. Make diagonal cuts as shown in the picture. You should now have a continuous ribbon of fabric.
5. Cut a 15cm piece of the fabric and put to one side. Wrap the ribbon of fabric around your hand about 25 times and cut off any fabric that you have not used. Slip the fabric off of your hand and tie it around the middle of the bundle using the and using the 15cm length.
6. Cut through the loops at either end and fluff up to make your pom-pom. Repeat the process until you have a number of pom-poms 7. Using the hem that you cut off in step 1 attach each pom-pom together to create your garland.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.