Sat, 12 Nov|
Concertina Artist Books
Printmaking and bookbinding go hand-in-hand. Turn pre-printed paper into a quirky concertina artist book
Time & Location
12 Nov 2022, 14:00 – 15:00
About the Event
Sign up to iPrintedThat's PRINT CLUB today for a £4.50 discount on this workshop.
CLICK HERE for more information
Bookbinding may be an art which takes years to perfect, however with a few craft items you can make your own simple concertina books.
If like me you've got a stash of gorgeous paper and card just waiting for a "Project" then that "Project" is here! Use your pre-printed paper, scraps and sample prints to create mini concertina art books - perfect for notes, doodles, sketches, poems, quotes or a rather decadent shopping list. Keep them for yourself or peronalise them to give as gifts.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 x pieces of pre-printed A4 paper (printer paper weight is fine). I'll be using gel plate printed paper. For a tutorial on how to make a gel plate CLICK HERE
- Paper glue
- A6 piece of card for the cover
- An awl or similar implement to make a hole in the card
- Bakers twine, string or thin ribbon 65cm in length
- Letter stamps and ink pad (optional)
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking. There won't be a recording for this class.
Refunds are not available for this workshop.
Concertina artist book£15.00Sale ended