Gelli printing and monotypes ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
*SAVE 30% ON THIS WORKSHOP!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
Yes, you read it right, Gelli Printing! Gelli Printing is a relatively new printmaking technique that uses flexible printing plates which take colour and texture incredibly well to create exciting monoprints. The resulting prints are worthy of a place on your wall or can be developed further using mixed media - ideal for scrap booking and card making.
You can follow along with this workshop using purchased Gelli Printing equipment if you have it, or you can make your own Gelli Plate using this tutorial
As well as your Gelli Plate you will need:
- Water based paint – acrylic, gouache, emulsion - tester pots are great for this!
- Rubber roller (brayer)
- A selection of items for making imprints. Use your imagination and whatever you have to hand! Suggested items include; leaves, feathers, bubble wrap, button, string, lace, stencils, textured wallpaper etc.
- Black acrylic paint
- Black and white photos from a glossy magazine
- Paper to print onto. Printer paper is fine but go for 80gsm and above. You might also like to experiment with other types, texture, thickness and coloured paper and card.
Your Zoom invite will be sent to you along with confirmation of your booking then again 2 days before the event to the email address that you book your ticket with. Tickets are non-refundable.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking.
- Multi colour linocut class£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0