Linocut for beginners ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
*SAVE 30% ON THIS WORKSHOP!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
About the linocut class
With your new linocut starter kit at the ready Rachel will show you how to transfer an image to a lino tile and use specialist cutting tools to turn it into a professional looking print.
What you get (UK only):
A linocut starter kit containing:
- 2 x Softcut lino tiles (approx 10cm x 15cm)
- Lino cutter including 5 blades
- Block ink (black)
2 hours online tuition in a group Zoom meeting
What you'll need to get ready before the workshop:
- Pencil (HB is fine)
- Tracing paper or greaseproof paper
- Ballpoint pen or Sharpie marker
- Metal spoon (a tablespoon is a good size)
- A piece of clear or opaque acrylic minimum size 15cm x 21cm (A5 size) . You can use the clear part from a picture frame. For health and safety reasons we wouldn't suggest using glass.
- Newspaper or scrap paper
- Paper or card to print onto
- An apron
If you already have your own linocut equipment then you can still join the workshop and choose "workshop only" at the checkout.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop/PC/tablet/phone prior to booking. Rachel will call in plenty of time before the workshop to make sure that you have received your starter kit and to talk through using Zoom if you are unfamiliar with it.
£50 includes starter kit or £22 for workshop only
- Sold OutLinocut starter kit (UK only)£50+£1.25 Service fee£50+£1.25 Service fee0£0
- Sold OutLinocut workshop only£22+£0.55 Service fee£22+£0.55 Service fee0£0