Linocut for beginners ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
*SAVE 30% ON THIS WORKSHOP!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
About the linocut class
With your new linocut starter kit at the ready, Rachel will show you how to transfer an image to a lino tile and use specialist cutting tools to turn it into a professional looking print.
What you get (UK only):
A linocut starter kit containing:
- 2 x Softcut lino tiles (approx 10cm x 15cm)
- Lino cutter including 5 blades
- Block ink (black)
2 hours online tuition in a group Zoom meeting
What you'll need to get ready before the workshop:
- A design no bigger than cm x 15cm
- Pencil (HB is fine)
- Tracing paper or greaseproof paper
- Ballpoint pen or Sharpie marker
- Metal spoon (a tablespoon is a good size)
- A piece of clear or opaque acrylic minimum size 15cm x 21cm (A5 size) . You can use the clear part from a picture frame. For health and safety reasons we wouldn't suggest using glass.
- Newspaper or scrap paper
- Paper or card to print onto
- An apron
If you already have your own linocut equipment then you can still join the workshop, just choose "workshop only" at the checkout and there's no need to complete the shipping address.
Linocut starter kits are sent out a week before the workshop.
Tickets are non-refundable. Please let me know if you can't make it and I will try my best to transfer your booking to another workshop.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop/PC/tablet/phone prior to booking. Rachel will call in plenty of time before the workshop to make sure that you have received your starter kit and to talk through using Zoom if you are unfamiliar with it.
£50 includes starter kit or £22 for workshop only
- Sold OutLinocut starter kit (UK only)£50£500£0
- Linocut workshop only£22£220£0