Mon, 08 Mar|
Multi-colour linocut class ONLINE
Learn how to create multi-colour linocut prints using the Jigsaw cutting method
Time & Location
08 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 21:00
About the Event
*SAVE 30% ON THIS WORKSHOP!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
Please note: This workshop is not for complete beginners but we'd love to have you along sometime, so if you'd like to learn how to make linocut prints then please book onto one of iPrintedThat's online beginner's classes first. Go to WORKSHOPS
This is one of two workshops that teaches you to add multiple layers of colour to your linocut print. The other workshop uses the registration method and can be found by going back and scrolling through the workshop page.
For the workshop you will need:
- Your lino kit including cutting tools and baren
- Tracing paper or greaseproof paper
- 1 x Lino tile. The size is up to you but I would suggest 10cm x 15cm so that you can get it cut and printed with the 2 hours
- Craft knife and cutting board
- Block ink in your choice of colours
- Paper or card to print onto
Tickets are non-refundable. Please let me know if you can't make it and I will try my best to transfer your booking to another workshop.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking.
Multi colour linocut class
Admission to online linocut workshop.