Fri, 26 Mar|
Print & Prosecco GELLI PRINTING
It’s Fri-yay! Grab a drink (it doesn’t have to be Prosecco), put your favourite playlist on and join other print fans as we start the weekend together. This month we're Gelli Printing.
Time & Location
26 Mar 2021, 17:30 – 18:30 GMT
About the Event
*GET THIS WORKSHOP FOR FREE!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
It’s Fri-yay! Grab a drink (it doesn’t have to be Prosecco), put your favourite playlist on and join other print fans as we start the weekend together.
This month we're GELLI PRINTING!
Yes, you read it right, Gelli Printing! Gelli Printing is a relatively new printmaking technique that uses flexible printing plates which take colour and texture incredibly well to create exciting monoprints. The resulting prints are worthy of a place on your wall or can be developed further using mixed media - ideal for scrap booking and card making.
You can follow along with this workshop using purchased Gelli Printing equipment if you have it, or you can make your own Gelli Plate using this tutorial.
As well as your Gelli Plate you will also need:
- A glass of Prosecco (or drink of your choice) and an inspirational playlist
- Water based paint – acrylic, gouache, emulsion - tester pots are great for this!
- Rubber roller
- A selection of items for making imprints. Use your imagination and whatever you have to hand! Suggested items include; leaves, feathers, bubble wrap, button, string, lace, stencils etc.
- Black acrylic paint
- Black and white photos from a glossy magazine
- Paper to print onto. Printer paper is fine but go for 80gsm + You might also like to experiment with other types, texture, thickness and coloured paper and card.
Over 18s only.
If you're more of an early bird then this workshop is also available during the day at 11am. Click here to find out more.
Your Zoom invite will be sent 2 days before the event to the email address that you book your ticket with. If you can't make it then please do let me kow so that I can offer your place to someone else.
If you have paid for your ticket then please note that tickets are non-refundable. Please let me know if you can't make it and I will try my best to transfer your booking to another workshop.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking. There won't be a recording for this class - it's just for fun!
PRINT & PROSECCO
One admission to monthly online PRINT & PROSECCO£10.00+£0.25 service fee