PRINT & PROSECCO SCREEN PRINTING
Time & Location
About the Event
*GET THIS WORKSHOP FOR FREE!*
To find out more and sign up click here: PRINT CLUB
In our first EVER online Print & Prosecco evening I’ll be taking you through step-by-step how to:
SCREEN PRINT A T-SHIRT
You will need:
- A glass of Prosecco (or drink of your choice) and an inspirational playlist
- Paper and pencil
- An embroidery hoop
- PVA glue
- Paint brushes - 1 x medium & 1 x fine
- A pair of light coloured tights 30 denier or less
- An old credit card
- Fabric paint
- A white or light coloured t-shirt
- A sheet of newspaper to put inside the t-shirt
You can also follow along with this workshop using screen printing equipment, if you have it.
Over 18s only.
Your Zoom invite will be sent 2 days before the event to the email address that you book your ticket with. If you can't make it then please do let me kow so that I can offer your place to someone else.
If you have paid for your ticket then please note that tickets are non-refundable. Please let me know if you can't make it and I will try my best to transfer your booking to another workshop.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking. There won't be a recording for this class - it's just for fun!
- PRINT & PROSECCO£10+£0.25 Service fee£10+£0.25 Service fee0£0