SCREEN PRINTING - PRINT & PROSECCO JUNE
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop class is brought to you as part of Medway Print Festival - funded by Medway Council Cultural Team.
It’s Fri-yay! Grab a drink (it doesn't have to be Prosecco), put your favourite playlist on and join other print fans as we start the weekend together.
This month we're screen printing.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A drink of your choice and an inspirational playlist
- Paper and pencil
- An embroidery hoop
- PVA glue
- Paint brushes - 1 x medium & 1 x fine
- A pair of light coloured tights 40 denier works well
- An old credit card
- Fabric paint
- A white or light coloured t-shirt or natural fabric such as cotton or calico, also white or light coloured.
- A sheet of newspaper to put inside the t-shirt or underneath the fabric
You can also follow along with this workshop using screen printing equipment, if you have it.
If you prefer your workshops a bit earlier in the day then it's also available in the morning. Click here to find out more.
The workshop is delivered over Zoom. Please make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your laptop / PC / tablet / phone prior to booking. There won't be a recording for this class - it's just for fun!
Your Zoom invite will be attached to your confirmation email so please keep it safe! If you can't make it then please do let me know so that I can offer your place to someone else.
- HOT DRINKS & INKS£0£00£0